Open Door is a café-style drop-in centre which welcomes without judgment anyone who needs help or wants someone to talk to. Our team members are all members of local churches.
We are open from 10am to 2pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
What we offer
- A warm welcome to everyone in a relaxed café style setting
- Friendship and a listening ear
- Value-for-money food and drink
- Crisis support
- Advice on a wide range of issues (including welfare and housing)
- Sign-posting and referrals to other agencies